Аудиокниги для подростков
Phone Italian (CD)
<!--spoiler_title-->Показать / Скрыть текст<!--spoiler_title_end-->
<!--spoiler_text-->Talking on the phone in a second language introduces unique challenges. What is the proper way to greet a person in Italian? Should one be formal or informal when addressing a receptionist in Rome? How do you say, "I need an appointment"? Teach Yourself Phone Italian offers you solutions and advice to this nerve-racking subject.
This audio package features 10 conversations that cover typical telephone situations:
• CALL 1 Phoning for a hotel room
• CALL 2 Phoning a restaurant
• CALL 3 Planning a journey
• CALL 4 Finalizing booking arrangements
• CALL 5 Requesting a service
• CALL 6 Dealing with emergencies
• CALL 7 Trying to get through to someone
• CALL 8 Making contact with friends
• CALL 9 Speaking to the switchboard
• CALL 10 You´ve mastered it!
• Expand your vocabulary particularly for use on the phone
• Learn common conversational skills
• Understand replies to your questions
• Ideal as a refresher before a trip or for complete beginners
This is the perfect complement to 'Speak Italian with Confidence' in the 'Teach Yourself' series.
About the Author
Clelia Boscolo is an experienced author of Italian language-learning materials and a teacher at the University level.[/spoiler]Скачать / Download Depositfiles.comСкачать / Download Fo.letitbook.ruСкачать / Download Files.Uz-Translations.uz