L. G. Alexander. Right Word Wrong Word
: L. G. AlexanderНазвание
: Right Word Wrong WordСерия
: Longman English Grammar SeriesИздательство
: 5,96 MB Right Word Wrong Word
is a Reference and Practice Book based on common errors in English. It covers items like the following:
• Words often confused, where the student's native language interferes with English (false friends): for example, benzine/petrol.
• Word-confusions that exist within English itself: for example, rob/steal/burgle.
• Structures in the student's language that interfere with English structures: for example, it has compared with there is/it is.
• Confusions of structures within English itself: for example, must/had to.
• Particular words and structures which are a well-known source of error: for example, get and enjoy.
Right Word Wrong Word is therefore a comprehensive usage book that provides answers to students' questions that are not easily available from any other source.
The book is suitable for students of English as a foreign or second language at intermediate level and above, whether they are preparing for examinations or not. It is also suitable for teachers.
Внимание! У Вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста.