Alfie the Werewolf Collection (2010-2011) pdf, fb2
1 815 просмотров
Оригинальное название: Alfie the Werewolf Год выпуска: 2010-2011 Автор: Paul van Loon Издательство: Hodder Children’s Books Формат: pdf, fb2, epub, opf Размер: 37,7 МБ Язык:Английский
Описание: Alfie and Tim are looking forward to their school trip, until Tim gets flu and has to stay behind. Alfie will have to cope without his best friend for once, but at least it's not Full Moon and he won't be turning into a werewolf ... or so he thinks!
1. Birthday Surprise (2010) Alfie can't wait to turn seven like his friend Tim, but something strange is happening. When on his birthday, under the light of the full moon, he sprouts fur, grows fangs and develops a wolfish appetite, it's clear he's doing more than turning seven - he's turning into a WEREWOLF! But it's not all bad -- now Alfie's great at gym, has the guts to stand up to the school bully and is invited to parties. Maybe being a werewolf isn't so bad after all?
2. Full Moon (2010) Alfie and Tim are looking forward to their school trip, until Tim gets flu and has to stay behind. Alfie will have to cope without his best friend for once, but at least it's not Full Moon and he won't be turning into a werewolf ...or so he thinks! A calendar mix-up means that Alfie will be camping out with his classmates in the woods during full moon with a crazy hunter as their guide. How on earth will Alfie keep his werewolf identity a secret from his friends and avoid being the hunter's prey? And as if that wasn't enough, something scary is lurking in the forest ...
3. Silvertooth (2010) When a mysterious stranger suddenly turns up claiming to be Alfie's guardian, Alfie's happy days living with Tim's family are over. Soon, Alfie's trapped in a cage with a grouchy vampire and a mysterious creature called a scoffle. He's been 'collected' by werewolf hunter, Sebarino Silvertooth, who's captured extraordinary creatures in order to sell them to researchers. Can Tim and his parents, with the help of Grandpa Werewolf and Noura help Alfie escape before he ends up in a lab...
4. Wolf Wood (2010) Wolf Wood has been home to generations of werewolves, including Grandpa Werewolf, and holds an important secret. But unscrupulous developers plan to destroy the woods and build blocks of flats and carparks. The werewolves are in danger - and so is their secret. When Alfie's mysterious dreams lead him to uncover the secret of Wolf Wood he knows he must save it - can his classmates help Alfie stop the bulldozers, before the wood gets turned into a block of flats?
5. The Evil Triplets (2011) When Alfie turns seven he suddenly starts to change into a little werewolf at full moon. A bit of a shock when you live with a normal family and have to cope with a neighbour who keeps chickens in the shed ...
6. Werewolf Secrets (2011) Alfie and his friends are on holiday. A break from all the werewolf mysteries and spooky goings on? No chance! When Alfie discovers a creepy old house full of mysterious portraits and a family tree that features his name he has to investigate ...and what he finds is a group of orphan werewolves under the control of crazy lady Mooma. Can Alfie help them and avoid getting captured too?